CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion a lightweight night cream that contains niacinamide.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion is formulated to lock in your skin’s moisture and help restore your skin’s natural barrier, all while you sleep. Adding this oil-free, non-comedogenic night cream to your nighttime skincare routine can help hydrate, calm, and soothe your skin, while also helping to maintain your protective skin barrier.
- Ultra-lightweight night cream.
- MVE Technology: Our delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-night hydration.
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free.
- Developed with dermatologists.
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier. Ceramides help create a barrier to prevent permeability. This locks moisture into your skin, which helps prevent dryness and irritation. It may also help protect your epidermis from environmental damage. These benefits may have anti-aging effects.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture. It’s a water-holding ingredient with the ability to hold 1000 times its own weight in moisture. It draws water into skin to keep it hydrated, supple and makes sure it keeps it functioning effectively as a barrier.
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin. It can improve skin hydration by preventing evaporation of moisture from the skin into the environment. It’s also a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient, so it’s great for calming irritated skin but also good for people with sensitive skin.
Explore CeraVe’s expansive range of face and body skincare developed for all skin types, as well as specific skin problems and concerns. All of CeraVe skincare products are developed with dermatologists and are formulated with ingredients to help restore and maintain your skin barrier. CeraVe is beneficial to every skin type, from dry, oily, acne-prone, and combination skin to specific skin concerns such as rough and bumpy skin, eczema, and psoriasis, there is a product right for you!