Bioderma Sébium Hydra
Bioderma Sébium Hydra is intensively hydrating and nourishing treatment moisturiser for a oily, breakout-prone skin.
It is best used and ideal in conjunction when using topical or oral acne treatments that dry out the skin and weaken the skins barrier.
Bioderma Sébium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically counteract temporary side effects of dermatological treatments:
– the moisturising (glycerine) and biomimetic restructuring (ceramides) agents combat desquamation and sensation of tightness
– the anti-irritating properties of enoxolon and allantoin soothe and reduce redness
– the exclusive Fluidactiv™ patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
Bioderma Sébium Hydra helps to limit sensation of tightness and soothes redness and relieves the skin.
Skin Types: Normal to Oily Skin Types.
Skin Concern: Oiliness, Break-outs, Blemishes, Uneven Texture.
- Intensely moisturises.
- Limits sensation of tightness.
- Soothes redness and relieves the skin.
- Used in conjunction with acne treatment.
BIODERMA is a brand built on ecobiology which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin ecosystem and preserve its health. Knowing this, NAOS developed a vision: there is no better skin treatment than its own ingredients. This innovative and pioneering scientific approach is called ecobiology. It reproduces the skin’s natural processes to help it strengthen itself and adapt to its environment. It keeps the skin naturally strong, beautiful and healthy, in a sustainable way.